Change in Boardroom
|MALAYSIA AIRPORTS HOLDINGS BERHAD|
Date of change
|Type of change||Resignation|
|Directorate||Non Independent & Non Executive|
|Name||Anis Rizana binti Mohd Zainudin @ Mohd Zainuddin|
|Qualifications||(1) Master in Business Administration (Finance), Graduate School of Management, Universiti Putra Malaysia (May 2002 - February 2004).|
(2) Diploma in Public Administration (INTAN) (March 1994 - February 1995).
(3) Bachelor of Business Administration (Finance), Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, USA (January 1990 - December 1992).
(4) Diploma in Investment Analysis, MARA Institute of Technology, Shah Alam (July 1987 - June 1989).
|Working experience and occupation||(1) Deputy Under Secretary, Investment, Minister of Finance (Incorporated) and Privatisation Division, Ministry of Finance ("MOF") (Sept 2008 - Present).|
(2) Principal Assistant Secretary, Investment, Minister of Finance (Incorporated) and Privatisation Division, MOF (December 2008 - September 2008).
(3) Senior Assistant Director, Budget Division, MOF (June 2006 - November 2006).
(4) Principal Assistant Secretary, Economics and International Division, MOF (July 2005 - May 2006).
(5) Principal Assistant Secretary, Loan Management and Finance Policy Division, MOF (February 2005 - June 2005).
(6) Finance Manager, Institute Integriti Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur (June 2004 - February 2005).
(7) Principal Assistant Secretary, Minister of Finance (Incorporated), Privatisation and Coordination Division, MOF (March 2004 - May 2004).
(8) Assistant Secretary, Minister of Finance (Incorporated), Privatisation and Coordination Division, MOF (June 2001 - May 2003).
(9) Senior Private Secretary to MOF (December 1999 - June 2001).
(10) Assistant Secretary, Domestic Loan Section, Finance Division, MOF (February 1995 - December 1999).
(11) Production Supervisor, Seagate (M) Sdn Bhd, Bayan Baru Penang (Jan 1994 - March 1994).
(12) Trainee Paid Dealer, Phileo Peregrine (M) Sdn Bhd, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan (April 1993 - May 1993).
(13) Accounts Executive, Perak Traders Sdn Bhd, Ipoh, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
|Directorship of public companies (if any)||Nil|
|Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer||Nil|
|Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries||Nil|
|Puan Anis Rizana has ipso facto ceased to act as an Alternate Director to Puan Dyg Sadiah binti Abd Bohan on the Board of Directors of Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad with effect from 27 April 2009.|
|Company Name||MALAYSIA AIRPORTS HOLDINGS BERHAD|
|Date Announced||30 Apr 2009|
|Category||Change in Boardroom|