Change in Boardroom
|HALIM MAZMIN BERHAD|
Date of change
|Type of change||Appointment|
|Directorate||Non Independent & Non Executive|
|Name||General (R) Dato' Seri Mohd Azumi Bin Mohamed|
|Qualifications||Master of Science in Natural Resources & Strategy, Graduate Diploma in Strategy|
|Working experience and occupation||-Commissioned into the Malaysian Armed Forces ("MAF") on 14 June 1969 on graduating from The Officer cadet School Australia.|
- Attended the US Army Infantry Advanced Course in Ft Benning Georgia in 1978.
- Appointed as Military Assistant to the Chief of Defence Forces in 1981.
- Promoted to the rank of Lt. Col. and commanded The 305 Infantry Battalion in 1983.
- Served as Directing Staff at The Armed Forces Staff College in 1985 where he taught The Internal Security and Development module.
- Attended The Joint Services Staff College Australia in 1989 and graduated with an Advanced Dipoma in Strategy.
- Served with the United Nation ("UN") Iraq-Kuwait Observation Mission as the Senior Military Intellegicence Officer in 1990 where he assisted the FORAN Commission in the return of Iraq/Kuwaiti war properties and the policing the Demilitarized Zone.
- Promoted to the rank of Colonel in 1992 and served as the Colonel Operations at Army Headquarter where he had responsibility for the deployment of Malaysia's Peacekeeping Forces to Cambodia, Somalia and Bosnia Herzegovina. Represented Malaysia at The UN Troop Contributing Nations meeting at Sarajevo.
- Attended the US National Defence University in 1994 and graduated with a Master in Natural Resources and Strategy.
- Promoted to the rank of Brig Gen. on 21 Jun 1995 and commanded the MAF Rapid Deployment Force/10 Parachute Brigade.
- Promoted to the rank of Major General on 1 Jan 1999 and served as The General Officer Commanding in Chief Sabah and Sarawak. Held the post until 10 Sept 2003. As the General Officer Commanding in Chief he had responsibility for the conduct, control and coordination of security operations and Joint Operations with Indonesia.
- Promoted to the rank of Lt. General on 1 Dec 2001 as The General Officer commanding in Chief Sabah/Sarawak.The only Senior Officer to have been made in the rank and appointment.
- Promoted to the rank of General as The Chief of Army from 10 September 2003 and retired on 9 September 2004.
|Directorship of public companies (if any)||Atlan Holdings Berhad|
|Family relationship with any director and/or major shareholder of the listed issuer||Nil|
|Details of any interest in the securities of the listed issuer or its subsidiaries||Nil|
|Company Name||HALIM MAZMIN BERHAD|
|Date Announced||19 Apr 2007|
|Category||Change in Boardroom|